Squashing bugs in the Google Drive Upload Tool (v1.8.2)

Yet another update of the Google Drive software I wrote (v1.8.3)

Hi everyone,

Today morning, I continued working with the Google Drive Upload Tool I wrote last year.

This time, I implemented a feature that lets you know the copy progress when a file is being copied to RAM before uploading it. This required some code changes and a little refactoring.

First, the UpdateBytesSent function was updated, with a new Delegate Sub invoker for when we need to invoke certain elements. It also now requires the passing of parameters BytesSent, StatusText, and startTime:

Squashing bugs in the Google Drive Upload Tool (v1.8.2)

Hi everyone,

In these days, I've been squashing bugs in the Google Drive Upload Tool software.

Bugs fixed in the latest commits are the following:

Fixed exceptions when renaming file/folder or restoring file/folder

There was an error that occurred when no file or folder was selected and attempting to rename it or restore it from the trash. The issue was fixed by checking if the Listboxes are not nothing: