cmix GUI is a front-end for the very powerful but time and memory-consuming compression software cmix. It allows you to compress files using this highly-intensive software in an easy way.
- Use of the English dictionary to improve compression
- Support for a variety of cmix versions, up to v16f
- Intelligent scanning of available versions to use for data compression
- File recognition by checking the file extension and selecting the correct version to use for data extraction.
- Fully Open Source!
- cmix_gui v1.7
- cmix_gui v1.6
- cmix_gui v1.5
- cmix_gui v1.4r7
- cmix_gui v1.4
- cmix_gui v1.2
- cmix_gui v1.1
- cmix_gui v1.0r4
- cmix_gui v1.0r3
- Added support for cmix v18.
- Added support for cmix_v17.
- Added cmix_v16f.
- Can now drag and drop a file into the software icon.
- Real-time log improvements.
- Adds cmix_v16e.
- Logging now works.
- Shows original and compressed/extracted/preprocessed file size after the task is finished.
- Adds cmix_v16c and cmix_v16d.
- The software will check for available cmix executables and adjust the version dropdown accordingly.
- Added cmix_v15d and cmix_v15e.
- Added Clear Log Button.
- Added RAM information.
- Added log to see progress
- Can save the log to file.
- GUI will not get locked when a task is running.
- GUI will update the Output file textbox accordingly if a file or folder is manually typed in the Input file/folder textbox.
- Fixed bug that the Output filename would not be updated when using Preprocessing mode.
- The Spanish language added.
- Initial release.