cmix GUI is a front-end for the very powerful but time and memory-consuming compression software cmix. It allows you to compress files using this highly-intensive software in an easy way.
- Use of the English dictionary to improve compression
- Support for a variety of cmix versions, up to v16f
- Intelligent scanning of available versions to use for data compression
- File recognition by checking the file extension and selecting the correct version to use for data extraction.
- Fully Open Source!
- Added cmix_v16f
- Can now drag and drop a file into the software icon
- Real-time log improvements
- Adds cmix_v16e
- Logging now works
- Shows original and compressed/extracted/preprocessed file size after task is finished
- Adds cmix_v16c and cmix_v16d
- Software will check for available cmix executables and adjust the version dropdown accordingly
- Added cmix_v15d and cmix_v15e
- Added Clear Log Button
- Added RAM information
- Added log to see progress
- Can save log to file
- GUI will not get locked when a task is running
- GUI will update the Output file textbox accordingly if a file or folder is manually typed in the Input file/folder textbox
- Fixed bug that the Output filename would not be updated when using Preprocessing mode
- Spanish language added
- Initial release