CMIX GUI is a front-end for the very powerful but time and memory-consuming compression software cmix. It allows you to compress files using this highly-intensive software in an easy way.
- Use of the English dictionary to improve compression
- Support for a variety of cmix versions, up to v19.
- Intelligent scanning of available versions to use for data compression
- File recognition by checking the file extension and selecting the correct version to use for data extraction.
- Fully Open Source!
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- cmix_gui v1.8
- cmix_gui v1.7
- cmix_gui v1.6
- cmix_gui v1.5
- cmix_gui v1.4r7
- cmix_gui v1.4
- cmix_gui v1.2
- cmix_gui v1.1
- cmix_gui v1.0r4
- cmix_gui v1.0r3
- Added support for cmix v19.
- Added support for cmix v18.
- Added support for cmix_v17.
- Added cmix_v16f.
- Can now drag and drop a file into the software icon.
- Real-time log improvements.
- Adds cmix_v16e.
- Logging now works.
- Shows original and compressed/extracted/preprocessed file size after the task is finished.
- Adds cmix_v16c and cmix_v16d.
- The software will check for available cmix executables and adjust the version dropdown accordingly.
- Added cmix_v15d and cmix_v15e.
- Added Clear Log Button.
- Added RAM information.
- Added log to see progress
- Can save the log to file.
- GUI will not get locked when a task is running.
- GUI will update the Output file textbox accordingly if a file or folder is manually typed in the Input file/folder textbox.
- Fixed bug that the Output filename would not be updated when using Preprocessing mode.
- The Spanish language added.
- Initial release.