Steemit Posts to Website Integrator v1.3 released!
Note: This software is no longer updated.
In the past few days, I released v1.3 of my Steemit Posts to Website Integrator tool. This release fixes an exception error. Also fixed is the Tab Order along with other bug fixes and improvements. Other than that, the rest of the software remains the same.
- Fixed Null Object Reference Exception error
- Settings are now saved in AppData directory. You can safely delete the “SteemitPostsToWebsiteConfig.conf” file as it is no longer needed
- Get Posts button will now be disabled while posts are getting fetched to prevent pressing it again
- A bug that didn’t checked the default language (English) when starting the software for the first time has been fixed
- Tab Index has been fixed as well. When pressing the Tab key, it will go from “Password” to “Show Resteemed Posts” instead of the “Get Posts” button.
Download this new version by clicking here.