As you may know, I love BOINC and Gridcoin, and that’s why I made this awesome Gridcoin app for Android and Windows 10. This post focuses in the Android app in which I released v1.2.1 the other days.
In case you haven’t noticed this app, Gridcoin Faucets & Tools is an Android app designed to give you access to Gridcoin Faucets (currently there’s only one working faucet) as well as to provide several useful tools.
The app features the following:
- Gridcoin Faucets to use and earn free Gridcoin!
- Notifications so you know when you can get more Gridcoin!
- See your current address balance right in the app!
- GRC/Magnitude Calculator based on your CPID
- Project Whitelist
- Block Explorer which you can use to check out blocks, addresses, and transactions
- Current GRC Value and Calculator
version 1.2.1 of the app brings the following changes:
- Removed non-operational faucets
- Gridcoin Faucet button goes directly to faucet now
- Added option to choose to check CPID with either Katiee’s website or GridResearchCorp
So, if you’re mining Gridcoin or are interested in this coin, download the app by going to the Play Store using the following link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=msc.moisessoftwares.gridcoinfaucetstools