Note: This app is no longer supported or maintained.
Today, I’ve released v1.3.2 of the Gridcoin Faucets & Tools app. This new update brings support for the Gridcoin Stats (http://gridcoinstats.eu) website, meaning that you can select to use the site when using the GRC Mag/Earnings Calculator section of the app, and the Block Explorer, Transaction Explorer and Address Explorer.
For those who haven’t heard of this app, it is an app designed to give you access to Gridcoin Faucets as well as to provide several useful tools. You can check your Gridcoin Balance directly, check out your CPID and Magnitude with the Magnitude Calculator, use the Explorer section to check out blocks, transactions, and addresses, and it checks out the Gridcoin Value against several currencies. You can also access several exchanges and 3rd party wallets, and it provides quick access to our community social network sites. In summary, it is the most complete Gridcoin App available in the Play Store.
This is the full feature list of the app:
- Gridcoin Faucets to use and earn free Gridcoin!
- Notifications so you know when you can get more Gridcoin!
- See your current address balance right in the app!
- GRC/Magnitude Calculator based on your CPID.
- Project Whitelist.
- Block Explorer which you can use to check out blocks, addresses, and transactions.
- Current GRC Value and Calculator.
- Check out different Exchanges accepting Gridcoin, and trade!
- Quick access to 3rd-party Wallets.
- Community Links so you can hang with us on IRC or Listen to our Gridcoin Hangouts on Soundcloud.
What’s New in v1.3.2?
- Added the GridcoinStats Faucet in the faucet section.
- Added the GridcoinStats Block, Transaction and Address Explorer in the Block Explorer section.
- Added the GridcoinStats CPID Explorer in the CPID Mag/Earnings Calculator Section.
- Some UI Enhancements.
You can download the app at the Google Play Store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=msc.moisessoftwares.gridcoinfaucetstools
If you already have the app installed, just go to the Play Store to perform the update.
If you like the app, please leave a review. If you have any suggestions, leave it in the comments below.