Today, I’ve compiled the latest rav1e source code, bringing it to commit 6bfa0aa:
I’m releasing 2 versions of today’s build. One which have compound mode turned on by default and another one with it disabled. The source code originally has this disabled (reorder=false). You can download both versions here:
- rav1e 0.1.0 6bfa0aa compound enabled (2018/10/23)
- rav1e 0.1.0 6bfa0aa compound not enabled (2018/10/23)
I’ve also updated rav1e_gui to include this new release. It uses the compound-enabled version:
You can download it here:
- rav1e_gui v1.0 with rav1e 0.1.0 6bfa0aa and opusenc opus-tools 0.2-6-g1728479-dirty (using libopus 1.3-rc2-5-g83d5155f-dirty)
I’ve started a distributed encoding task so I should have a sample encode with this version pretty soon. As usual, my encoding parameters are: –quantizer 175 -s 0 which provides excellent results with a low file size.