I’m very happy to inform that the latest rav1e source code fixed the issue where the encoding would get stuck. Because of this, I was able to successfully test my Graphical User Interface for rav1e and the encodes were successful.
I have released this new version now. You can download it at the project’s repository release page here: https://github.com/moisesmcardona/rav1e_gui/releases/tag/v1.9
The changelog for this version is as follows:
- Added Bitrate encoding
- Added 2-pass encoding option
- The software will now find in the system path the rav1e, opusenc
and ffmpegexecutables, or use the local files
- By default, Low Latency will not be checked.
- The default Quality Tuning is now Psychovisual
- Added Content Light and Range to the Advanced Options