In these days, I’ve been working on the next version of my software called Google Drive Uploader & Explorer. This version will be v1.7
New functions that are now implemented in the source code are the following:
- Now, you can move your files and folders to the Trash by pressing the Delete key.
- Now, you can see the Trash directly in the software.
- When viewing the Trash, press ALT + R to restore the selected files/folders.
- Refresh the File/Folder list by pressing the F5 key.
- Now, you can upload your files to different folders. Previously, all the files in the Upload Queue would upload to the folder specified.
- Now you can Log Out (added by mic4126)
- Software is now available in Chinese (being translated by mic4126)
Fixed issues are:
- The Refresh List button now works
- Local files can now be modified. Previously, the software needed to be closed to delete/rename/move/etc the local files.
Another very important thing is that now the software will show you a message in case the client_secret.json file is not found:
And this is how the software looks right now:
I’m testing it at the moment, but if you want to run it right now, you can download the source code and compile the software yourself. The Source Code is available in GitHub here.
Thanks everyone for your attention.